Buying Media is the Easy Part,
Connecting with Buyers is the Challenge
We Build Relationships with Customers through Media
Initiating a conversation with a prospect and moving him or her to action requires a clear approach to what you say, how often, to whom and in what setting. Specifically, we focus on:
- Delivering a message that prospects will relate to
- Communicating within an environment that they visit often
- Surrounding that message with “like” company
- Conversing with prospects as often as possible
Out of Home
Buying Media to Find Audiences
First we develop a clear understanding of your customers: “Who are they?”and “Which customers do you want representing your brand?”
Through a proprietary strategic analysis platform, we identify and quantify the core “must-have” media to achieve business goals and objectives, which also mirror the brand key attributes.
We take into consideration the power and limitations of media platforms and marketing budgets to achieve the appropriate impact.
The efficient allocation of resources requires quantifiable trade-offs to achieve your brand goals. We formulate the ROI and optimize continually to drive revenue.
We go where your prospects are.
Anywhere they are, buying across platforms to deliver the best returns based on your business objectives. We won’t outspend your competition. We’ll outsmart them. That’s how we are able to do more with less for challenger brands.
Phase 1: Annual Strategic Planning
We plan for the entire year upfront, across all product lines and media platforms. This brings order to the process so that it is in direct alignment with business goals.
- Market Issues: Industry trend information
- Brand Issues: Purchaser profile to map the decision-making process
- Negotiations: Manage and develop RFP
Phase 2: Interim Planning
This will be ongoing depending on the market, infrastructure and media changes. The marketplace is very fluid, so built into the process is the ability for rapid response. A good plan must be adaptable to market changes and campaign performance fluctuations.
- Plan Revisions: Revise approved plans, which includes renegotiating rates
- New Media Concepts: Consider new media opportunities to determine viability
- Quarterly Trend Report: Provide quarterly trending information
Phase 3: Executive Stewardship
It is never one and done. We monitor daily in order to constantly improve performance. Working directly with all media partners, we execute all necessary documentation regarding the plan. A plan is only effective if it is flawlessly deployed. T1 Media specializes in “always on” planning by continually scanning the media horizon as it relates to best practices vs. hype.
- Brand Detail Report (BDR): Issued monthly outlining brand media activity
- Ongoing Tasks: Authorization of monthly media activity, issuance of commitments to all media vendors and more
“T1 Media stands apart from traditional media agencies, bringing together a diverse range of business experience, knowledge and understanding to the art of strategic planning . . . T1 Media’s contribution helped crystallize the business strategy and resulted in a more successful launch.”
Financial Services Company